Dungarees trend!




I´ve been seeing a lot of dungarees in shops recently. At first they seemed really old school, but the more I see them, the more I like them. The only questions are: where can you find them and how can you wear them? So I searched for some inspiration on how to wear denim dungarees and looked for some online stores to buy this new trend.

loveclothing.com or click here
Image 1 of New Look Dungaree Shorts
asos.com or click here
WOVEN BASIC OVERALL 36 BLU103
Tally Weijl or click here
Dailylook find it here
Short overalls with lace underneath  Europe trip outfit idea
Pinterest
Untitled
Weheartit.com
Pair your dungarees with a simple tank top or a crop top, so that you show off just a little of skin on your sides. I will definitely be wearing one of these, how about you? Do you like this trend?